Thursday 14 October 2010

Starting over for the final time

I am starting over tomorrow and this really will be the last time!! I'm going back to full veganism and I do not care if my boyfriend and family refuse to accept that decision anymore, I am 22 years old and I can make my own lifestyle choices and decisions.

I figured for the first few days I am not going to set any calorie targets, I am just going to eat when I am hungry and it's going to be all vegan, healthy, whole foods :)

I have a breakfast smoothie recipe which I am quite excited to make in the morning. I am so looking forward to a fresh start and to start looking good again and feeling even better, because I am sick and tired of hating myself, it is so mentally draining, it is such a viscous cycle. I have lost most of the last year of myself, stuck in this endless circle of binging, restricting, purging and ultimately putting on weight, I have put on almost 2 stone since this time last year, which is an epic failure on my behalf and I have no idea how I let it get to this stage. But anyways enough from me, cannot wait to see the numbers dropping on the scale.

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)
    You've got the attitude- it's your choice and they should respect you enough to accept your decision.
    Your plan sounds very smart- and very similar to what I'm going at the moment. All the best of luck! Don't give up! xxx

    ReplyDelete