Friday 22 October 2010

First week down

So the first week went really well, I've felt great throughout the week, eating vegan and only whole foods is having a huge impact on how I feel both physically and mentally. Intake for day 8 has been pretty decent:

Porridge with raisins and peanuts 250
Wholemeal wrap with tofu mexican style and homemade guacamole 525 (a little high!)
Grapefruit 50
Homemade lemon and coriander cous-cous with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage 240

Probably have a piece of fruit later, keeping the intake around 1150.

I might weigh tomorrow, I am hoping to be 9st 7 but that may be a bit much too ask, we'll see. Going to do some aerobics later. Catching up with my best friends tomorrow, I don't get to see them that often so it will be really nice, though I do feel extremely self conscious of my weight and how I look right now, but I know I am heading in the right direction. Going out tomorrow night with them aswell so will have to make allowances for alcohol with the calories (vodka, lime and soda...standard!) Have great weekends everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck lovely :)
    Don't forget to have fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! and have a great week! post again soon! <3
    stay superstrong!
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about heading in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete