Wednesday 27 October 2010

Quick update

Intake yesterday was good 1100. Mini disaster this morning but I came through it, just about. I came home from my boyfriends to find my mum had been food shopping and she had bought a cereal that is vegan fruit and fibre, goddammit! I knew I wouldn't be able to resist so said to myself I would have a big bowl for lunch, it is never enough though! I ended up having about 4 bowls and now my cals for the day are 1250 disastrous! However I am going to go on the stationary bike for an hour so hopefully will manage to get it under 1000, not so disastrous. It wasn't bad as binges of old would not have stopped there, and im still hugely under the 1700 I should be eating everyday, so its not the end of the world, I'll just make up for it tomorrow. I still have my period, and I feel gross!

4 comments:

  1. boo for feeling gross. good it only comes once a month, right? kudos to you for not beating yourself up over little mistakes. stay strong, doll.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for exercise, though, right? It's a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely, burnt off 300 cals on the stationary bike alone....saved the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not the end of the world by far- your cals are still really low and with the exercise it'll be like it never happened! Congrats on not letting the binge get out of control! xxx

    ReplyDelete