Sunday 24 October 2010

131lbs

I have no idea how that happened, especially as I went out on a pretty heavy night out last night...maybe its just de-hydration or the fact that I haven't eaten anything in around 20 hours...Also I just got my period so i definitely did not expect to be down by so much...I won't weigh until after my period is over now and hopefully I will be back in the 120's by then...so exciting.

Anyways I had a great night with my best friends, really suffering for it now though, evil hangover, I wish I had been sick when I felt awful before bed last night, it would have sorted out today's hangover! Ugh! Today is going to be a total write off.

Intake was pretty good yesterday, aside from the alcohol it was around 1200. Hangover days are never good for me food-wise, I always need to eat a lot to soak up the monstrous hangover. So far I have had around 700 cals, and I am having veggies for dinner so should keep it under 1200, then back on it tomorrow with exercise to get into the 120's :)

Intake:
Quinoa
Tofu
Lettuce
Houmous
Olives
Banana
Peanuts

3 comments:

  1. :)

    Good for looking on the positive side love.
    Good luck with tomorrow <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh alcohol always lowers my inhibitions, whether it's with food or bad drugs.

    Hang in there tomorrow's another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, glad you had a lovely night.
    <3

    ReplyDelete