Thursday 21 October 2010

Hungry

Really hungry today not sure why, I feel generally lethargic and achy so I haven't done any exercise as of yet. Intake has been fine, pretty pleased as I thought the hunger would lead to a binge but that would just undo all the hard work. Back down to 134 today which is what I was pre the disaster of last week! So thats not bad at all, hoping to be 133 by Saturday. Today's intake:

Porridge and grapefruit 200
Houmous with carrot 60
Ryvita with avocadom, olives, tofu and salad 350
Banana with almonds 200
Big bowl of broccoli 60

Around 850 with dinner of my veggie stew to come and some fruit later, hoping to keep the intake under 1200, should definitely be do-able, and that will complete a very successful first week of veganism.

4 comments:

  1. I am reconsidering the vegan route again &you're making it seem more fun!! Keep working towards your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the veganism :)
    I know I would never be able to do that, sadly ):

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for veganism! x
    sounds like a pretty good intake
    keep at it gorgeous
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very healthy intake! Well done!:) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete