Friday 22 January 2010

Tough Week

This weeks been really tough...The illness of last week developed in the worst cold I have ever had in my life, unfortunately I have had to work every single day, and could not call in sick....so I haven't been able to rest up as I would have liked....Working 10 hour shifts, standing on my feet all day, means I have been consuming a fair amount of calories...I come home at lunch and when I finish and I am just so hungry.

Haven't done any exercise since Tuesday as I feel like shit.

Intake has been ok: 1300 weds and thurs and 1600 ish today, not bad...though I thought that as I was ill it would kill my appetite and I would not eat much but it seems to have worked the opposite way. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and I will hopefully feel better, and start again.

Right now I feel huge...
I have no idea what I weigh...
This terrifies me.

1 comment: