Monday 25 January 2010

Missing in Action

My Self Control is M.I.A, if anyone has seen it, could they please return it to me.

I'm fed up of falling down now. I was 8st 5 this morning, I won't be staying there!

Today binge....Big cereal binge, I ate 9 weetabix, 2 bowls of alpen and a bowl of special k (NOT VEGAN!) Total complete Fail. I refuse to purge this time, as I don't want to let myself feel like I can get away with this, I need to see the damage and the effects so I won't do it again.

Cereal is the only real binge trigger food for me, and I really don't feel like I can have it in the house anymore, as much as I love it. Anyway I'm on around 1300 cals so far ! eek! I have to have dinner later aswell, so I'm going to do lots of exercise this afternoon, If i can get my overall intake to be under 1600 I'll be reasonably pleased.

Total fail day. I have only have 2 weeks left before I meet up with my uni friends, and I need to lose 5 pounds, so I'm going to have to work much harder.

4 comments:

  1. I know what it's like to have a big thing for cereal. It's the first thing I eat when I'm starving because my mind is all "oh some on, it's fine! low calorie and not fat"
    but then that turns into a hell of a lot of calories and carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my self-control ran off with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was weird to do cereal binges, but I guess it's actually very common! I do it too...
    I guess it's because it's very easy to purge afterwards.
    Serialcerealbinges SUCK.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete