Sunday 7 February 2010

Horrendous 24 hours

What an epic 24 hours.

Overall cals yesterday was around 1600, which was fine, though I ate too much fruit. Went to work, I felt a bit poorly. Gradually as my shift went on, I felt worse and worse. I was just trying to get through my shift and get home without being sick. Managed to make it home, then was horrendously sick, I mean like projectile vomit, like the fiercest and most horrific sick I have ever had in my life. I was sick again later but managed to sleep through the night. I have no idea whether it was something I ate, or a bug or something.

This morning I had to get up super early for work, I had to pull an 8 1/2 hour shift (my type of work is that which I am on my feet all the time and constantly moving around).

All I have eaten in the last 27 hours is a banana sandwich for dinner. Fingers crossed I will have lost some weight.

It is always horrible to be sick, but I know that I usually lose weight when I am sick like this. However, I want to lose weight on my own terms and not rely on one-offs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment