Tuesday 2 February 2010

Day 1

Good day today....In fact it could of been a lot better, but I will settle for 1100 calories.

No exercise yet as I am still recovering, I just hope that day by day I am feeling better.  Worked for 8 hours though, constantly moving on my feet.

Weighed myself this morning, still 116 post binge, which means I probably weighed less than that pre-binge :( Bad times.

Oh well, I am back on top of things now, February is going to be a great month, fully vegan and no binges :)

Todays Intake:             

2 Weetabix  : 120 Cals.
Raisins        :  45
Apple          :  80

Tofu Cutlet          :    260
Lettuce                :    8
Rye Crackers       :   80
Mango Chutney   :   30
Marmalade           :   40
Pickled Onions     :   3
Grissini Breadstick : 20

Green Tea : 1

Tomato and lentil soup :  80
2 Tangerines                 : 30
Cherry Tomatoes          :  6
Celery                           :  3
Carrot Batons                : 11
Roasted Red Pepper Houmous : 253 (Didn't intend on having this at all, so bit of a slip up)
2 Kalamata Olives       :5

Total:1100


Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment