Wednesday 3 November 2010

Who am I kidding?

So it's been three days since I decided to leave blogger land, 3 days, 2 of which have contained gross binges including non vegan food, and the other day was just a regular day. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel so lost but I really do feel like I need this blog. I just can't seem to find any normality, it is one extreme or the other. Anyway I am completely fed up and feel huuge, so I am embarking on my first ever water fast tomorrow, first few days will be tough as I have long shifts in work but I am hoping that after that I can just crash at my boyfriends, I am aiming for a 5 day water fast, but we will see how it goes. Tonight will be my last meal for a while, it is going to be a really healthy vegan one and then I shall embark on my fast, if anyone else is already fasting or would like to join me then it would be great to hear from you. I shall update tomorrow with a clear body and mind.

2 comments:

  1. Today I'm not eating at all..so far so good for me, just water.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your fast! I'm not sure if I'll join yet or not.

    Stay Strong:)

    ReplyDelete