Sunday 14 November 2010

Skinny girl starts tomorrow

So this weekend has not been bad, I've just been preparing myself for skinny girl to start tomorrow. Intake has prob been around 1300-1600 for the last 3 days not bad at all.

Friday:
Porridge with peanut butter
Plum
Satsuma
Lettuce
Homemade lentil stew
Almonds
Raisins and dried figs
Tofu with stir fried veg

Saturday:
Peanut butter porridge
homemade lentil stew
2 ryvita crackers with peanut butter
Anniversary meal was not bad at all:
Olives
Half a very thin slice of bread with tiny bit of oil
Rocket
Some bruschetta topping
Penne with tomato sauce with olives and capers (I probably ate like 1/4 of it...go me!)
Majority of a bottle of wine (Hence why I feel shit today!)

Today (Major hangover!)
Peanut butter porridge
Pitta with olives houmous and falafel
Banana
Apple
Bowl of cornflakes
Strawberries
Gooseberries
Carrots, Cauliflower, Sweet potato and Celeriac mash

Actually the last 3 days have not been bad at all! I have no idea what I weigh mind, I will weigh tomorrow morning before the start of the SGD. I really hope to be around 130, but doubt I will be!

It will be the first time I have ever tried the SGD so hopefully it will go well. First day is 400 plus fruit and veggies. Hopefully should be quite busy this week, so I am hoping for a good week. I really need to kickstart my exercise, I haven't done my yoga since Monday! I need to start doing it again, and start running again, once my new running pants arrive. I am getting a bike for Christmas, which is going to be awesome, I haven't had one since I was a kid, so I am really looking forward to that.

I am going to London next weekend and would love to be in the 120's by then. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment