Wednesday 2 February 2011

127 and the worst day in a long time

End of January, it has not been an awful month, I am back down to pre-Christmas weight, but I am starting to struggle a little bit with eating. On the last day of Jan I binged, it was not even a massive binge, probably just a normal amount of calories, but I had done so well the past few days that I felt like I had to purge. It was the first time I had done it since Nov or early Dec I cant remember, and I feel really let down, and realise why it was that I stopped. Yesterday my throat was in agony, my face was horrendously puffy and I felt ashamed and disgusted with myself, one for losing control and two for giving in and purging.

I am not feeling happy with the way things are going, I know I am losing weight but I just want to be thin again, I know if I keep at it the way it has been going, I will get there, it just won't be instant, and I have to stick with it.

Anyway, just a quick update, I'll post again when I feel less disgusted with myself, and am starting to feel a bit better.

1 comment: