Monday 17 January 2011

Regression.

Don't know what has happened, first two weeks of Jan were great. Now I have majorly fallen off the wagon, I am so sick of this. Todays disgusting binge:

pear
2 bowls of porridge
3 tbsps peanut butter
2 bowls of cornflakes
7 chocolates
banana and peanut butter soy milk smoothie
falafel and homous salad
more houmous and tofu
about 1/4 jar peanut butter
1 slice of toast with above and jam
2 rice cakes with the above peanut butter
2 more bowls cornflakes
blueberries
4 homemade peanut butter cookies
apple

may have forgotten something else, that is atrocious! All triggered by being alone in the house, why?! This only happens when I am alone in the house and its other peoples food I eat, as I never buy anything unhealthy. I am so sick of this. I am liquid fasting tomorrow and thurs and really kicking up my running from tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh darling, we all have our bad days. I've been doing especially bad lately. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that tomorrow is a new day... We'll make our goals one day.

    ReplyDelete