Friday 7 January 2011

And I'm back!

So it did not take too many days of the new year for me to reach my first target and return to all you lovely folks here. This morning weighed at 126 (hooray), lowest I have been since before I went travelling (i.e April last year). New year has started amazingly well, continued being a strict vegan, and for the new year have cut out wheat (not sure for how long, but it is working!) pretty much all junk food (except the odd boiled sweet here and there) and am making sure my calories do not go over 1700 for this month. Today was my metabolism day so I had 1800 all healthy and mostly just grazing little bits throughout the day hopefully rev up the metabolism. This week has been really good:

 Day 1: 1200 cals
2: 1300
3:1600
4: 850
5: 1450
6: 1300

and during that time I have lost somewhere between 5 and 7 pounds (not sure exactly how much due to overeating at xmas!) and am pretty convinced that it is largely down to cutting wheat out of my diet.

I am starting to feel much better in myself and cannot wait to get back down under 9st, hopefully monday :D

How are you guys all doing?

1 comment: