Thursday 10 February 2011

ABC

I am starting the abc tomorrow, if anyone wants to join me? I will be doing it based on net calories, so if the allowance for the day is 500 and under and I have burnt 200 then I shall up my calories to 700. Only reason I am doing this is I am training for a 10k and I need to make sure I have enough to fuel my runs. Anyway, I have had a horrendous week of binging, and I am truly fed up with myself. I have just over 3 weeks til a 10k run, and I shall embark on the abc until that point. I have never got very far on the abc before,but I am more determined than ever to make it work this time.

4 comments:

  1. If I might be so bold as to make a suggestion? If you're training for a marathon, you might find the SGD to be way more better suited for your needs! Since you get to eat extra calories on top of your fruit and veg, you're going to get all of the vitamins and minerals you need in order to train successful for your 10K, plus you won't be as in danger of bingeing, which I always had a problem with on the ABC. Even if it was a 'binge; that went over my caloric allowance for the day by just 50, I still felt horrible and was less likely to do well the next day on ABC.

    Just a suggestion! I only say that because I really admire your training for a 10K and I want you to be successful and wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join, but I'd have to wait until next wednesday to start. I might do it though. I've never tried it before but i think I need something new to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive tried it...not good. It made me feel anxious and I couldnt sleep after the third day because i was so hungry! The only way to stay on the diet would be to probably figure out a way to suppress hunger pains. But ive heard that the first three days are the hardest so maybe I was just need to try it again and see if i can get over the hump. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to start that one over so yessss please I will do it with you I need someone to do it with because its so hard! Ive started following you follow me too if you want to do it together

    ReplyDelete