Wednesday 30 December 2009

Final Countdown

So this is it the final 24 hours of eating unhealthily, to be honest I am pretty fed up with all food right now, so restricting might start early anyway. I don't want to eat anymore, and for me this is a huge step, and a great feeling. I've spent the last 3 years of my life existing off a very limited number of calories, however the last 6 months I have fallen completely off the wagon. I do not remember where or why I started to consume more and more food, and the bad types of food, but I feel like I lost all control over my eating. I have always eaten very healthily, I am very conscious about what I put into my body, but the last 6 months has almost been like I have given up on myself, why would I eat and put so much rubbish into my body, its not even like I could say it tastes nice, because frankly it doesn't. I just cant figure out what happened, the last 6 months are a blur, and a period in my life that I would rather forget. It is time to regain control over my weight and over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment